Neighborhood Program Registration
Skinner West is currently accepting registration for the Program Grades K-4 Neighborhood
Program Monday to Friday from 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Please bring the following items for registration:
- Original Birth Certificate
- 3 Proofs of Residency (Valid Driver's License, State I.D., Copy of Housing
Lease, Current Utility Bill, Voter's Registration Card, Library Card, Health
Insurance Card, etc.)
- Current Medical/Shot Record
- Current Dental Exam/Vision Exam for students entering Kindergarten
- Obtain a transfer from current school (If the current school does not release
your child, we cannot register him/her into Skinner School
Kdg. - 3rd grades for the 2012-2013 school year
may automatically enroll in the neighborhood component of Skinner
West if they live within the school boundaries.
- North - Kinzie St.
- South - Eisenhower Expressway
- East - Chicago River
- West - Ashland Ave
Registration for the neighborhood program begins
late April. Students who live within the attendance boundary do not need to submit
an application. When you visit the school, you will be required to present the
following documents: child’s proof of age, proof of current address, and health