Neighborhood Program Registration Now Open
Skinner West is currently accepting registration for the Program Grades K-4 Neighborhood
Program Monday to Friday from 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Please bring the following items for registration:
- Original Birth Certificate
- 4 Proofs of Residency (Valid Driver's License, State I.D., Copy of Housing Lease, Current Utility Bill, Voter's Registration Card, Library Card, Health Insurance Card, etc.)
- Current Medical/Shot Record
- Current Dental Exam/Vision Exam for students entering Kindergarten
- Obtain a transfer from current school (If the current school does not release your child, we cannot register him/her into Skinner School
Kdg. - 4th grades may automatically enroll in the neighborhood component of Skinner West if they live within the school boundaries.
Beginning at Ashland Ave. and Kinzie Ave.
Ease - Desplaines St
South - Lake St.
East - Chicago River
South - Eisenhower Expressway
West - Ashland Ave (east side of street)
North - to starting point
Registration for the neighborhood program begins late April. Students who live within the attendance boundary do not need to submit an application. When you visit the school, you will be required to present the following documents: child’s proof of age, proof of current address, and health forms.